Thursday 14 September 2017

Wedding Invite using Rine Foiled Paper

Hello & Welcome back!

Rinea foil has paper-like properties & can be used with standard dies with ease. For my project today I used a very intricate Spellbinders die (Tranquil Moments) for a wedding invite. Without much effort except running the sandwich several times through the cutting plates, I got fantastic die cuts. Here is the card -


 Isn't it gorgeous????


The intricate die & the star struck foil in fuchsia  were just perfect! So much depth & dimension!


 I have another version of this card too............Indian version as I call it! The paisley embellishment is perfect, do you agree!!!



Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...