Tuesday 31 October 2017

Faux Pallet Tissue Box


Hope you all had a wonderful Diwali!

For my post today I am sharing a decoupage tissue box in which I have created a slatted/pallet look.



These are the supplies from Bob N Betty we need for the project - chipboards, decoupage papers & leather paper.



Measure the sides of the tissue box. Trim the chipboard & decoupage papers 1 1/2" wide.



The tissue box was painted with black acrylic paint. For the top I have used leather paper to coordinate my choice of red & black decoupage papers.  Decoupage the paper on all the chipboard pieces with mod podge.  Glue them on the sides of the box with mod podge. Remember to use a thick layer of mod podge since these are chipboard pieces. Once you cover all the sides seal the pieces with mod podge & varnish.



Here are some more close ups -







Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...