Friday 29 December 2017

Accordion Fold Card

Hello!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I have a card share in this post today. In my previous posts, I have used Rinea specialty foiled paper to stamp, die cut & for 3D projects. Did you know that the Rinea foil paper can also be used with the Silhouette Cameo/Cricut?

These are the cards I made using a cutting file from the Silhouette store - 

Cards using Rinea Foiled Paper

This is an adorable 2.25" X 3.25" card that folds into a four-page layered card & can be easily mailed. I have two versions of this card - 
For the first one, I used Sapphire Gold Glossy Foiled paper.



The Fuchsia/Gold Glossy foiled paper 
against black cardstock looks absolutely stunning in the second card, don't you agree?



Thank you so much for visiting and happy crafting!


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...