Thursday 25 January 2018

Z fold Spinner Cards

Hello Friends!
I am at the Bob N Betty blog today. Hope you are enjoying the “Little Wonderland” inspiration posts by my teamies. This is such a balanced & well coordinated set designed for all sorts of creations - mini albums, cards, layout & such.
I particularly love the critter collage sheet in this pack & noticed some critters are mirror images. I fussy cut these to use them as floating critters in Z fold spinner cards.


These are side folding cards measuring 4 1/4x5 1/2". I have glued the pattern paper with an oval window panel to the card stock base, each in a color coordinating to the design paper. The sentiment was stamped on a die cut oval, a size smaller than the window.


For the spinning element, I glued the mirror image pairs back to back with the string between them. The critters spin when you open the card. Aren't these fun!








That’s it for today.

Remember you can purchase all the beautiful Bob n Betty products from our  Sales Buddies and  share your gorgeous creations on our Facebook group Bob n Betty Buddies.

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...