Friday 2 September 2016

Shaker - Chipboard album

Good Morning!

I am at the ITSY BITSY blog with a fun chipboard shaker mini album. For details visit the blogpost here.

In my DT kit was a chipboard album the cover of which was a delicate moroccan laser cut pattern. 


I loved this & wanted to keep the cover simple & just highlight the pattern. Colored the cover with black acrylic paint & added a glitter glue , but this seemed to plain. To add some interest I made this into a shaker! Fun isn't it! 


 

The album comes with six chipboard sheets for the inner pages all bound together with ring binders.
I have edged all the pages with black paint & used the Maggie Holmes paper stack to decorate the pages. Heat embossed some inspiring words & sentiments from various stamp sets & used these to embellish the photo mats.

















Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...