Tuesday 13 June 2017

Cards with Rinea Foil

Sharing a card tutorial today, which is my first post as DT member for Rinea Foil. I am thrilled to work with this awesome foil paper!

 To begin I selected a flower die from Sizzix to cut into a black panel.
I also diecut flowers using Rinea foil sapphire/gold & silver/gold 


 I wanted to use the inlaid die cut technique, so after running it through the die cutting machine I used washi tape on the underside of the die cut flower to hold all the smaller die cuts in place. 
Next I carefully lifted the black die cut flower from the panel (the washi tape held all the inner small pieces in position) & replaced it with the blue die cut flower.
Placed the other foil flowers around to work on the layout


Glued some flowers around the focal inlaid flower.


The sentiment was heat embossed in gold.
Here is a look at the finished card - 


I love the dimension of the smaller flowers.


Remember to follow the blog for loads of inspiration from my fellow DTs!

Sharing this at - 
PINspirational Challenge#192 - 20.6 (inspired by the flowers)




Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Tanvi...Love the dies you have used and foil die cuts are looking amazing against the black background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with Dies Challenge. Hugs xx Deepti

      Delete
  2. Congrats Tanvi on your new DT role :) Loved the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is stunning, and so labor-intensive. I love the design and the colors. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at the Mod Squad!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty! I love the foil flowers and beautiful design. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card; love the shine of the foil. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS

    sue

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...